Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Resource icon

Monitor i2c communications through rs232 2013-02-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

languer

languer submitted a new article:

Monitor I2C Communications through RS232 - DESCRIPTION
In the past when requiring to monitor I2C communications between two devices I

DESCRIPTION
In the past when requiring to monitor I2C communications between two devices I would use a logic analyzer. Such monitoring was useful to determine if the I2C communications between devices was properly configured. Even though this is quite useful and efficient, it does require a logic analyzer, with an I2C protocol debugger. Such devices are actually pretty common and not too expensive (e.g. ), but sometimes...

Read more about this article...

OK, I get it and thanks for your sharing.

I will share a datasheet about RS-serials just **broken link removed**.

Thank you

hi anguer
i see your this article
Monitor i2c communications through rs232
i implement coding logic in mplab with c18 compiler i use pic18f452
i am facing problem relevant to start and stop condition hardware
in Proteus all is working well but in practice it is not working as it is in Proteus simulation
is there is a need of signal on d flip flop set and reset pins that are leaved unconnected in the circuit
or is there any suggestion from your side
even i touch any pin with my finger ic behave strange

Regards
Naseem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back