Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

moniter problem! please help anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazinpista

hey guys!

im having a problem with my moniter! it works prefect until today!
Model is LG studiworks 700s! had it for few years now and it worked prefectly! but today everything looks so dark! my little cousin were playing with moniter so they might of done something!!

i tried fix the moniter setting doesnt to work and i even tried doing reset it stil looks dark!

Here is the current setting of my moniter!

Brightness 100%
Contrast 100%!!

RGB COLOR!
i put as 9300k and
RED:100%
BLUE:100%
GREEN 100%

i cant remeber the right setting! please help! the images and videos look very dark dont no y!

Is its input or power plug unplugged?
Look for the Gamma Correction setting. It could be wrong.

If they are OK then it is broken. What do you expect from a cheap, cheap product that is made in Korea?
In 1980 I saw telecom products made by Goldstar of Korea. They had the worst soldering and cheapest circuits I have ever seen. Now Goldstar is called LG. They have improved over the years but did they catch up with everyone else?

blazinpista said:
How do i go to Gamma Correction setting
Ask your little cousin who messed it up.
Ask LG. Maybe the owner's Manual is on their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back