Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Modulator Demodulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badar

I have to submit my project of Quadrature phase shift keying modulator and demodulator in May this year.This is my Thesis report actually.
I've a lot of time but I almost don't know anything about telecom.(Although it was my own choice to choose telecom as my thesis).I've very basic knowledge of electronics.
They require me to design and build my own circuit. Now I need your suggestions from where to start. How and what should I study to carry out this task?
Any help is very much appreciated.
NOTE:- I have passed 3 credit hours of electronics communication and 8 credit hours of electronics (4 of analogue and 4 of digital) on bachelors level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back