Modifying a light dimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiterabbit

I need a light dimmer with very specific capabilities. They are as follows:

1. Regulate voltage from 70V up to 105V
2. Create as little EMI as possible
3. Be as small and light weight as possible
4. Provide a means for knowing the average voltage to a series connected run of lamps

I have purchased some components, an industrial phase angle control and a component for controling an led array to indicate voltage.

Looking over some commercial dimmers the other day (Lutron) I saw they had some with heat sinks and choke filters able to handle the load for about the same price as the industrial control which comes with just a fuse no case no filtering.

So sticking with the same plan but using a Commercial dimmer(without faceplate or knob) and the led arrays I was hoping I could accomplish what I set out to do a little more cost effectively and maybe even have a better end product.

I want to know if I can (For a Price Of Course) get somebody to assemble the first one and write down a few directions that I can follow to assemble the next one. I will send all the components.

This is for a light kit for photo and film use that I have designed and manufactured. Its taken me over a year so far and I dont have the brain left to learn this. Thanks for your time

Jorge P.
jorge@mantaproductions.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…