Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Moderated Blog Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpanhalt

Most Helpful Member
Please check if that function is working properly.

My most recent blog shows one comment waiting approval. Under "inline moderation" I click on "select all" and try to approve, but get an error screen saying no comments were selected. What does "inline" moderation mean?

John

hi John,

Checked your GLCD blog, it does say 'inline moderation', I have never seen/used that previously.?

Also the comments in Moderation box shows '0',, the special character blocks seems out of position.

EM will sort it out.
E

Here's part of the problem:
Untitled-1.png

That is fezder's avatar. He is the person who posted the sole comment. Now, it seems to have become a permanent part of my blog screen. No offense toward fezder intended, but why?

John

Thanks, Ian. I thought it was a reminder that a comment was in the queue to be moderated. It did not appear until I clicked on the comment to accept. I had already tried the usual clearing of cache and cookies to no avail.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back