Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mobile phone signal booster

Status
Not open for further replies.

feyi

hello .am working on my final year project which is the mobile phone signal booster .i have so many hurdles first i have being searching the net for materials for my write up on the signal booster (which is meant to be in chapters comprising of the introduction ,methodology ,and my design circuit) but to no avail .materials i get are really scanty .please can anyone help on our to go about my problems

Simply design an RF amplifier that works in the frequency range your mobile phone uses. What are you having trouble with?

How you going to couple the boosted signal into the mobile phone?

what i precisely want is a PAST PROJECT done on the mobile phone signal booster.in order to direct my energy, from my chapters which are meant to be presented in a seminar to the design of the amplifier FOR THE BOOSTER.

So you need to present a seminar on the design of an RF amplifier, without wanting to bother designing one?

Mobile phones use frequency hopping, so you need to know all the different frequencies used (the bandwidth) and boost both the transmitted and received power.

You're better off connecting the phone to a better aerial to get stronger signal.

Okay, and what have you done so far as to designing one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back