Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mobile phone reprogram

Status
Not open for further replies.

electromaniac

hi has any one find a data sheet for a motorola m3788. the reasone for this is that i have been told that it is possible to reprogram an old mobile phone to do fantastic things. please can someone help. thanks.

Attachments

• m3788.jpg
    m3788.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 706
Hi every body,

I'm also wanna information about Nokia 3330 mobile phone.
If you can provide me with it will be great.

Re: mobile phone programming

catalin said:
I can help both of you. Just say exactly what are you whant to do.

I don't know exactelly, but I'm SURE that not all information were written in the user manual of Nokia 3330, so I want to to know that more.

Thanks in advance.

I also have Nokia 3330 and most of the things are covered in the manual. You can type special codes that will show you, for example, software version, IMEI code, date of production, etc. If you want to do anything else like change/add pictures, ringing tones, update software, and so on, you'll have to buy a data cable for connecting your mobile phone to a PC and download a software. For Nokia, download Nokia Logo Manager.

Also, try this page: **broken link removed**
It has loads of info for every mobile phone available, plus it has schematics for various data cables. The only problem with this is that every manufacturer uses proprietary connectors which are difficult (or even impossible) to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back