Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mobile Phone Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

fingaz

Anybody know much about mobile phones? My friend's got a Siemens SL65, turned it of last night and it won't turn back on again. . .

I've checked the obvious, battery, battery contacts, no buttons stuck etc. etc. . . and now I'm not sure without opening it and looking inside.

There's no obvious signs of damage, just turned of and won't turn back on. It worked fine until yesterday. Just wondered if anyone knows if this is a common fault? or what it may be?

If not, I'll just have a poke around anyway. . . since it doesn't work, there's nothing to lose.

I have no knowledge of the SL65, but a few weeks ago I had a problem where my phone (a Nokia) would not turn on. I charged the battery for a couple of hours and it came back to life and has been OK since.

JimB

Well, I suppose it's got to be worth a try. . . cheers for the suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back