Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mobile Phone Pinouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ormo

Hi,

I'm looking to create a combined charger and speaker system for my new phone. Does anyone else know where I could find the pinout for an LG KC 910 (Renoir)?

Thanks in advance.

That's funny... I Googled your request and it came back to this post as the first hit.
Getting pinouts for mobile phones can be extremely tricky. They really go out of their way to makes things proprietary and difficult to alter. Though there are cell phone hacking forums out there I'm sure that might be able to help you better than a general electronics forum like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back