Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mobile Phone is a killer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayne

Is it possiable that mobile phone kill the human???

I am asking because here in our area a hot news is:
A differnet kind of noumber like this(for example) *#35#$ make a call ... It sends a virus through call, that virus causes to kill people...
People here coated many insidnece, they say that that people has been died by this type of virus..

My view,
I think it is not possiable.. How a mobile can kill people!!.. The EM waves it received or sends are not so powerful to kill a human.

What u say about it???

Soory it is Off topic but it should be discuss..
And soory for my poor English.

Thanks.

It is very easy to kill someone with a mobile phone, particularly one of the larger older types...

... you just hit them on the head with it and smash their brains out.

JimB

Someone's seen "The Ring" one too many times.

Don't Worry, I'm Going To Get Some Help. . .

We Have A Padded Room In Your Size!

Send a 'virus' software/biological, no way. But as mentioned above, there are ways a cellphone can kill. Cellphones and driving don't mix well, call someone while driving. I believe they were used by terrorists in london and madrid. The lookout guys for crackdealers use them. Lithium-ion batteries might catch fire. I'm sure there are others.

My old computer had a virus and I didn't catch it.
Because my doctor gave me an injection so I would have immunity to computer viruses.:D :D

Right up there with using a cell phone to open your locked car, by having someone hold the cars remote up to a remote cell phone while you hold the other phone near your cars door.

So many technical misunderstandings, so little time. Where to start.

Next someone will say that if you are thirsty you just need to call someone with your cell phone, then have them pour water into their phone, so it cam come out of your phone and quench your thirst.

zevon8 said:
Next someone will say that if you are thirsty you just need to call someone with your cell phone, then have them pour water into their phone, so it cam come out of your phone and quench your thirst.
Cold beer would be great on a hot summer day.

zevon8 said:
Right up there with using a cell phone to open your locked car, by having someone hold the cars remote up to a remote cell phone while you hold the other phone near your cars door.

So many technical misunderstandings, so little time. Where to start.

Maybe they can... would explain the eratic driving of cellphone users. Wireless wine tasting, text message taverns it could really rake off.

lol guru. I am gonna walk into one of those walk-in clinics and demand to be immunized. What an awesome prank.

Ayne said:
Plz talk on:
"Send a 'virus' software/biological"
This can harm a human??

Yes! don't buy a cell phone you can be killed easy this way. Mobile phone will kill the human!

I've never owned or used a cellphone, not much into talking on a phone anyway. I think there are health risks from long term exposure. One cigarette won't give you lung cancer, but 2 packs a day really increases your chances. One beer occasionally won't rot your liver, but a liter of tequila will likely put you on the transplant list. It hasn't been that long since cellphone prices came down to where some people can/do chat almost continously, several hours a day. Too much of most anything is bad for you...

Like the dogs from the old Cheech 'n Chong routine. You don't die from chasing cars and breathing the exhaust fumes, you die from getting your head run over by the rear wheel.

ahhhh..cha..cha..cha

Cellphone electronics on a C4 body is about the only way I can think of.

yes my friend it is posible but today not have in the mobile any harmfull
microchip i mean ultrasonic wave generator IC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a cell phone for two years. Was more of a chain than anything.

Ayne said:
A differnet kind of noumber like this(for example) *#35#$ make a call ... It sends a virus through call, that virus causes to kill people

On a GSM network, *#35# checks for call barring status. On my GSM900 phone, it says 'Barring not active' when I dial it. :)

How to kill people with this? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back