Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mobile Chargers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammad89

Hi Guys,
: : can any one of you Experts give me a circuit digram for constuction of a CELLULAR --MOBILE PHONE charger, I do need it in my project?

Muhammad89

A phone charger is just a small DC power supply.

There is no circuit, just use a DVM to find the positive and negative terminals and connect them to the appropriate connections on your project.

Hi Guys,
: : can any one of you Experts give me a circuit digram for constuction of a CELLULAR --MOBILE PHONE charger, I do need it in my project?
Muhammad89
www.powerint.com has the design Ideas and application notes of many such.

they are nothing more than smps at 5.xx voltage with less than 0.5amp current capacity.

A phone charger is just a small DC power supply.

There is no circuit, just use a DVM to find the positive and negative terminals and connect them to the appropriate connections on your project.

Ya Hero,

I appreciate your help,however, I asked if there was a ready circuit of a mobile charger that would be attached to ma project papares, I dont want to waste time in Trying to make up my own!

Muhammad89:D

I don't understand the question and you don't seem to understand what I've said.

A phone charger is just a mains adaptor, it converts 230/120VAC to a lower voltage like 5VDC. All you need to know is which pins on the connector are + and -.

There is no circuit, just connect the + to the +V and the - to the 0V on the schematic and it'll work.

I don't understand the question and you don't seem to understand what I've said.

A phone charger is just a mains adaptor, it converts 230/120VAC to a lower voltage like 5VDC. All you need to know is which pins on the connector are + and -.

There is no circuit, just connect the + to the +V and the - to the 0V on the schematic and it'll work.

Ya hero,

I dont reali know why ur still insisting upon that I dont Understand what you say,Why cant it be that you dont have a good grasp of what I say!?

I just want a diagram of a charger to use it as an attachment to my project papares.By the way,My project is nt about Chargers!

Clear now ?:D

Muhammad89;)

You won't be able to find a diagram, just keep a record of the part number, connector type, output voltage and maximum current rating.

Last edited:
Hi,gues.I want to do a project on water lavel control.so can any one help me.And give me the circuit diagram and about that project and how I'll do?

Please post on topic.

Start a new thread if your question is totally unrelated to the current subject.

Also note, that we don't mind helping you but no one's going to do all the work for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back