Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MK111 555 adjustable Timer help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

moovinfast

So I'm going to order a **broken link removed** But I need the on and off times to both be adjustable from around .5 seconds to 5 seconds. I also want to use larger Pots so I can install it in a project box with knobs to adjust. Whats Pots will I need. They should both me the same right?

So I'm going to order a **broken link removed** But I need the on and off times to both be adjustable from around .5 seconds to 5 seconds. I also want to use larger Pots so I can install it in a project box with knobs to adjust. Whats Pots will I need. They should both me the same right?

hi,
I would look at the value of the pots on the PCB when it arrives, if you use remote pots [panel mounted] either get the exact same values or a 'sub multiple' of their values.

OK.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back