Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mixed Signal Circuit Simulation Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nonx

I've been using Circuitmaker 2000 trial edition to create circuit diagrams and simulate circuit function. But I could not simulate mixed signal, i.e., analog and digital signals at the same time using this software. Is there other simulation softwares out there that can simulate both analog and digital signal at the same time/same instant? If there is, pls give me the link or web address. I will thank you for the generousity. :)

Have a look at thess pages:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Circuitmaker should be able to do mixed signal... I haven't used it much, but I think I remember reading in the help screen, that it is able to do it.

Phasor said:
Circuitmaker should be able to do mixed signal... I haven't used it much, but I think I remember reading in the help screen, that it is able to do it.

I've done some simulation on digital and analog sources, to trigger or both impress signals to a waveform modification circuit. On my dismay, Circuitmaker only is capable of simulating digital or analog signal one-at-a-time, not at the same time. :( You could mix digital and analog components in a circuit, Circuitmaker lets you declare the type of signal a component processes (analog or digital) but simulate only either of them but not both. When I run the circuit in analog mode, digital components did not simulate their function, same is true the other mode. :?

if someone could help me with this work-around using my-familiar Circuitmaker that would be great! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back