Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

missing info for robo dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Electricuted said:
Hey ,

i would like plz ur help if u have any info where i can find more information and circuits concerning this project

https://instruct1.cit.cornell.edu/courses/ee476/FinalProjects/s2005/jhl33/index.html

cuz i am still in the second year and i would like 2 finish this project , but our doctor said there could be some maps missing ,

If u have any info plz reply :oops:

and 10x in advance :D
u could get the details of components from the parts list . it uses Mega32 micro from atmel (u can program in c), u can use any other with 3 adc channels instead of mega32 like 16f877a (program in asm ) . once u got the concept , check the datasheets of the micros to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back