Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Miss World 2014 goes to..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
At last. The drought has been broken.. last winner for us was in 1974.

Go Girl. So very very proud of you.

Love,
tvtech

So no replies

She is not exactly ugly. And the fact that she is a Med student. And that she could be my daughter that I never knew I had.

And so, I dream on.

Life. is life.

She looks like a younger me. Much prettier though. I never used makup and stuff.
I also had lots of hair on my head.

The eyes...she has mine. That mouth and all...looks exactly like my ex wifes.

God, I wish I could claim her to be my daughter.

The only real problems would involve long legs and her height :mad:

Both my ex and I are midgets.

Blown out the water :)

In all seriousness though Rolene if you are reading this Kudu's to you. You absolutely kicked butt. In a nice honest way.
You are the new ambassador this beautiful County needs. Change perceptions of stuff. Tell it like like it really is here.

Speak Internationally. Talk out. Say it like it is. Fight the scourge of corruption and uselessness that is busy eating South Africa alive.
I canno't do it alone here.

I really hope you grow a huge pair of Balls while on International duty to save us.

Your Ovaries will be fine later. Only one Year of telling the Truth out there. Let the games begin.

Remember tvtech.

He started this.

Does anyone even watch Miss World any more?, does anyone care? - no one I know does.

Hi Nigel

I do. I love looking at beautiful creations. Keeps my hopes alive.

I mean I work with ugly and smelly all Year long here. Speak the same, act the same, look the same.
Talk the same stuff over and over.

So, a nice breath of fresh air to me.

Wanna swap?

I am prepared to pay for a stay in your house in the New Year.

Some sets to fix here. Not many though. Maybe five or six. New stuff. Rest are sorted.

OK Nigel...seeing as I have your attention..

Why would a STRW 6553 supply CRT shut down after 30 Mins. Supply says thanks mam and shuts off. And then takes the Main Smoothing cap to be discharged...and then it works again for a while.

Anyway, probably a new thread should be started. But I wont.

Post is similar to the one Alec T and I tried to figure out Years ago. Ended up scrapping it.

This one is not even a Year old....some Factory fault stuff.

Sorry to bother and sorry to digress.

Cheers,
tvtech

Sorry but Miss World was totally "cringe worthy" forty years ago, and I have no reason to think that it has improved since then.
Is it even shown on any tv channel viewable in the UK?

JimB

I decided to Edit this post of mine.

Maybe I was a little unsubtle? Or maybe acting like a Bull in a China shop?

Anyway, those that read it before editing will know what I was on about :)

Clean now.

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
So, I am cross with Rolene. She want's to sit next to a thief and eat with him....how gullible is that:

https://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2...rl-who-climbs-trees-miss-world-rolene-strauss

She will not change Zuma. Ever. Zuma and his thieves are eating us up alive.

So I have called in Arnie in the meantime.

EDIT: 26/12/2014

So I have figured....what the heck. Let her find out for herself what Zuma is like.
Not cross with her anymore like yesterday. Plus she is much prettier than Arnie to look at.

So I put her back.

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
You crack me up sometimes. lol

Have a good one today:)

kv

Thanks KV.

Hope you had a brilliant day Buddy. Got to keep a bit of humor alive here in a very serious World :)

Regards,
tvtech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back