Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mipi CSI receiver IC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikalogic

Hi!

I may need to interface an existing mcu system (based on K70) with an optical sensor having a mipi interface.

I still don't know what exactly will this camera be. i don't know if it'll be CSI-1 or CSI-2.

Now, i was astonished at how difficult it is to find MIPI to parallel bridges..

I found that IC from ST ( **broken link removed** ) seems to do exactly what i need, but there is no way to find it anywhere (Digikey, farnell, RS, Mouser..) Can't even find it on Alibaba !! :D

So, am i searching with the wrong keywords.. or don't i have any other solution that tossing in an FPGA and implementing a converter myself..... (i hate reinventing the wheel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back