• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Miniature pot with centre tap/detente - where to get one?

Not open for further replies.


New Member
I am repairing a musical effects unit which has a 100K linear miniature pot, featuring a centre detente with a centre tap too. The carbon track part of the pot has broken.

Where can I get one of these from, or is it a custom order?

I've tried all ways to plan out an alternative using a non centre tapped pot and resistors to set up a centre tap, but any way I design it, either the overal resistance, the resistance either side of the centre tap, or the range of the pot itself is thrown off.

Any ideas?
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

EE World Online Articles