Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Miniature Induction Heater Project - Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachracer

Hello all,

I have been looking for a ultra small induction heater - something that can heat something the size of a dime (more or less) to 150 degrees C (more or less). Everything out there seems to be for more robust applications.

Induction is the elegant solution for my problem.

Does anyone know of where I can find one or point me towards a simplized or clever design of one?

Thanks

br

miniature induction system

For you application you could try adapting an induction bearing heater. They are widely available for heating bearings for shrink fitting.

Last edited:
Any particular reason you need an induction heater for something so small? A torch would be more effective. Or better yet a hot air rework tool, then you could exactly control the temperature.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back