Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mini Vodeo Cameras from China on Ebay have you tried one???

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary350

Has anyone tried one of those tiny video cameras with sound from China?

I want one but don't know which one to buy. The key chain video camera with sound looks best for $9.95. It is so tiny and weights almost nothing 30fps at high resulation and a memory card allows about 2 hours of video compaired to 1/4 that. Built in rechargable battery, wires to down load to your computer.

**broken link removed**

There is this 30 fps it seem larger than the other camera but cheaper only 1 cent plus postage.

**broken link removed**

There is the button hole camera is larger price is 90 cents.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
They're indeed nice and good value for that money. I've seen pen cameras and the video was acceptable. But don't know the video quality when shooting at severe daylight conditions, like in actual video cams, there's different selectable mods or automatic.

There is the button hole camera is larger price is 90 cents.

I think there is a trick of keeping a varying but total balance between the item price and shipping. When the bidding goes high the initially high shipping charge will get automatically reduced in order to compensate for the actual price that'll be around 10$(here). Isn't that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back