Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mini project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raje

I am a ece student.i am willing to do a mini project on mobile sniffer using cell phone detector.being first time doing a project i need ur help in knowing how i have to start my project and necessary details about it and also the cost if possible

I don't know where you are but here in Canada many cell phones use Spread Spectrum technology so their frequency is changing all the time then detecting is almost impossible.
A simple radio detector will simply pickup all the TV stations, radio stations and taxi cab radios in town. It will even pickup the 2.4GHz from my RC model transmitter.

if you google "mobile sniffer project", you get many designs, There is one from elektor uk magazine. It is only carrier deetect and give alarm.i personally feel not worth for an ece student.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back