Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mini project-query

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundar

Iam working on a mini-project infrared remote controlled car.i am using a t.v.remote control for sending signals.
instead of a single motor used here ,i am going to use two gear motor -one in rear side for forward and in reverse direction .and other in front end for left-right combination. from output of a bd139 transistor is it possible to reverse motor direction(at rear end)so that i can make forward and reverse movement of car.

Attachments

• infrared toy car.pdf
    56.5 KB · Views: 198
Nearly every circuit on that website does not work.
You would need a lot of modifications to that circuit or a completely new circuit to reverse the motor.

The circuit is only on with the first push of the remote and off with the next. There is no direction information in the signal.

Also to reverse the motor you will need an H Bridge to change the direction of current in the motor. So you need a bit more than the BD139. Google H Bridge for the circuit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back