Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mini project:portable mobile charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkn

my project is to charge the mobile without charger and electricity i.e., with battery..i know that this is a simple project...but i dont have any basic idea in this...for example i dont know which type of battery (9V or 12V or anyother else)to use...anyone pls guide me to do this successfully...just xplain me the function of required components

Those gadgets are sold more cheaply than it would probably cost you to build one.

@alec_t::bro its ok....i need to earn knowledge by doing this..if u know pls help me...

The charger characteristics will depend on the characteristics of your mobile battery. You need to specify the output voltage and current quoted on the mains charger intended for that particular mobile.

ok bro...u r thinking that i'll deal with electronic devices..but i'm too week in that..so pls tell me the devices which can be used in this project..and also mention its specifications..pls bro..just teach me.

We have no idea what your mains charger spec is! You need to specify the output voltage and current quoted on the mains charger intended for that particular mobile. Look at its label and tell us what info is there.

ok bro...u r thinking that i'll deal with electronic devices..but i'm too week in that..so pls tell me the devices which can be used in this project..and also mention its specifications..pls bro..just teach me.

As suggested, you're not telling us what you need, but this 'might' do the job, or be modified to do it:

https://www.ladyada.net/make/mintyboost/

@Nigel Goodwin:nothing bro...till sterday i studied electronics theoretically...but 2day i have started studying them in practical...so i selected this basic project..im not genius to handle all the electronic devices...i want to know where to use the particular device..(for ex resistor for minimizing current ,diode to convert ac to dc)..help me

If you to are not able to understand the suggested circuit then your first step is to google for on-line tutorials about the basic electronic components, the symbols for them, and how they are used in circuits. Until you have that knowledge you are unlikely to be able to follow any advice given in this forum.

bro i know the devices...but dont know how to use....output voltage and current specified in my charger is 5V and 890mA..atleast give me the required components

bro....i am having doubt in battery...which type of battery can be used for this project???how to know the chargers capacity???i want to recharge my mobile completely atleast for 2 times....is this possible??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back