Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mini project ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

anusha

hi,
i'm doing btech 3rd yr.i need some project ideas relating to switching circuits,security systems,leds....which are simple and interesting.can anyone help which project i should go for.

anusha said:
hi,
i'm doing btech 3rd yr.i need some project ideas relating to switching circuits,security systems,leds....which are simple and interesting.can anyone help which project i should go for.

switching cricuits---relay controlled devices(locks), security systems----sensors & alarms, leds :shock:

You should go in for a microcontroller based home security system..scan for sensor inputs...on the basis of that operate the relays..as simple as it gets !

do a circuit that can detect how many people are in a room.

you could use && gates to store to amount a use leds to tell you how many are in the room

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back