Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mini Golf Charity Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ressj99

I'm building two mini golf holes for a charity tournament and have two designs I need help with. I have a some knowledge of electronics but the more info the better.

Design one: It will be an alligator with the mouth opening and closing. The mouth should stay open for a certain amount of time so I'm guessing a timer needs to be incorporated. The top of the mouth should not weigh more than 3 or 4 pounds so you can get an idea of for the motor size.

Design two: This will be a swing bridge Swing bridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. It needs to rotate back and forth and hold in certain positions for 5-10 seconds to allow balls to pass over.

Both designs need to pull power from the wall but I dont mind getting power converters. I will be happy to provide more information if necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back