Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mikroc pro direct to pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostman11

can you program the junebug directly from mikroc pro? or to put it another way how do you set up mikroc pro so that after you have wrote a program it compiles the code and programs the junebug directly?? this is probally a really noob question and i get the feeling your all gonna be laughing at me :D lol

i have found under tools menu me programmer when i select usb show devices nothing is showing as connected to the usb any ideas?

The junebug is a pickit 2 clone isn't it? If you run the pickit 2 software, it should be able to 1) detect it and 2) program it automatically after every build. There's a button on the pickit screen that you depress, select the hex file, and it will program the pic whenever the hex file changes

i was trying to get it to program direct from mikro c seeing as i paid sooooo much for the program :D:D i have asked on the mikro c forum but they are no help :(

how exactly do i use this with mikro c?? is all new to me and i am a bit loast :D ok i am alot lost lol

Well I did it with miKroC not the pro you add a tool and run set it to use the pickit2 cmd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back