Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microcurrent Devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyg35

I don't know much about electronics, but I was wondering if anyone with experience would be able/willing to tell me if its possible to make a homemade Therastim or ARP machine. Maybe its ******** but for someone with experience I think it would be a wonderful challenge to duplicate. Do a google search if you're interested in knowing more, and if you have something of value to add please do.

**broken link removed**
Fully healed ligaments previously torn
**broken link removed**

great machine!

This machine is awesome. Is this possible to reproduce? I need a therastim really bad, but they don't make them anymore. The other machine costs 25K for a 3 year rental.

Here is the patent info with diagrams...

**broken link removed**

I believe you can reproduce it as long as you don't use it for commercial uses.

I didn't think anybody cared about my post. I don't know too much about electronics, but I'm willing to learn, b/c I think that the capabilities of this machine are phenomenal. Thanks for find the link, Ill take a look at it and see if I can figure anything out. What kind of experience do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back