Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microcontroller program help

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojan89

I am currently doing a project with an Atmel AT89C52 micro controller and I would like to know how to program it. I am a complete noob at micro controllers. And if anybody could help me with the program it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

I am currently doing a project with an Atmel AT89C52 micro controller and I would like to know how to program it. I am a complete noob at micro controllers. And if anybody could help me with the program it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Is it your mandatory requirement to use 89c52 ?
If not, then you can go for 89s52,

Reason behind this: 89s52 contains ISP which means, in system programmer
You don't have to connect external programmer, just connect 4 pins of microcontroller to serial/parallel port, thats all...

Pinout diagram/instruction set for 89s52 is same as 89c52.
So same C/assembly program can be used for both.

Please let me know if you need any more help.

thanks a lot for the help. decided to shift to pic microcontroller(16f628). I have my program in ASM and in HEX files. what program can i use to burn the instruction onto the chip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back