Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microcontroller code needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazzer408

I need someone who can suggest a microcontroller for my project and also write the code for it as well as a gui for windows to add user programability to variables.
I'm developing a produce for retail market and I can offer payment for your time. I have a little money left to invest. If anyone wants to make a few bucks while enjoying their hobby let me know. Shoot me a PM.

Some requirements:
-Measure 3 analog voltages (0-5v max)
-Produce a PWM signal (up to 20khz) with duty cycle proportionate to 3 analog measurements.
-MCU powered of 5v supply
-Socketed (16 pin dip, ect.)
-USB interface to PC
-98/XP/Vista support for the GUI

I hope I don't get deleted. I'm not a commercial business. I just have a design for a product I intend to sell to retail market and need some help with the front end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back