Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microcontroller Board (Development Tool) Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

fzkrn

Hi all,

Im currently doing a conveyor system project.
The system is to transport a ticket from pt to pt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiG_UMSAKn8

I need a micro controller board to control 3 dc servo motors, 6 pairs of optic/IR sensors and an actuator.
Due to my lack of knowledge in the electronics field, i am unable to make a decision on the board.

I have done some reading and research. I am looking for one that can communicate via serial comms/usb. Currently, the Arduino Uno and Nano looks good.

However I'm still searching for more options (looking for about 4; to make comparisons and decide) and would gladly appreciate some help/recommendations.

Hope to get some advices. Thanks! :)

Here's an option: Just scan it and send electronically. If the ticket is structured information, you would only need to send the information, not image.

John

There is the Microchip **broken link removed** that has an on board usb programmer. STM and NXP have some cheap 32 bit demo boards that have on board programming/debugging that are also interesting, ...too many choices:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back