Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microcontroller beginner..pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabbie

I am currently having trouble searching for a PIC capable of RF application and with PWM, as there are so many types of PICs available in the market. The project im attempting on is a rather small one. Pls advise which is the most appropriate PIC model to use.
Furthermore, what should i consider when searching for the appropriate amount of memory needed.
Also, are all PICs capable of RF applications?

fabbie said:
I am currently having trouble searching for a PIC capable of RF application and with PWM, as there are so many types of PICs available in the market. The project im attempting on is a rather small one. Pls advise which is the most appropriate PIC model to use.
Furthermore, what should i consider when searching for the appropriate amount of memory needed.
Also, are all PICs capable of RF applications?

What do you mean by 'RF applications'?.

A PIC is a microcontroller, so I wouldn't consider them an RF device at all, apart from the RFPic's which have a UHF transmitter inside the chip - but that's simply a PIC and a transmitter in the encapsulation, not an RF PIC as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back