Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microcontroller 89c51 atmel

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav1985

gaurav1985 said:
this is my 6 month training project and i want to run a stepper motor using atmel 89c51 using assembly language programming. i also want to use remote sensor. when ir detecter transmit signals then receiver receive these which is connected to microcontroller. and microcontroller programming is done in such a way when receive signals then stepper motor starts work according to programming.
had any one work on this? plz help me and tell how i can implement it. tell program which can work in assembly language to do this. plz quickly reply .

hello gaurav,

i am simranjeet singh. please follow the steps i am giving you to get helped.

1. from internet , get the 38 khz infrared transmitter circuit using 555 timer. you will get it from www.discovercircuits.com ( optional step)

2. tsop 1738 is a infrared receiver circuit which is also used in TV. buy this from market and get it interfaced with 89c51 serial port.

i am also a student like you.

my e mail is simrantogether@yahoo.co.in

you are welcomed to ask anything.

simran

what type of stepper motor?

Hai
What stepper motor are you using
unipolar or bipolar and

do you use a driver for stepper motor

i can guide u if you furnish the above details?

Nandhu

know about serial ports!!!

:rolleyes:Hi, i jst know abt mc 89c51,
1)Is 89c51 having only 1 serial port??
2)how can we identify serial ports in any microcontroller??
3)which microcontroller has multiple serial/parallel port?
4)i send(in attachment)u a block diagram of my project seismic wave analyzer using GSM technique can u send me its perfect circuit diagram.

Attachments

• seismc wave blockdiagram.doc
    25 KB · Views: 772
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back