Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microcontroller 8051 o/p when pin goes high & programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

indianhits

hello guys i have a question.

i assume that the MAX. input voltage is 5V and MAX input current is 50mA.Am i correct????

when a uC pin goes high what will be the voltage across it and also current????

------------------------------------
Now i am communicating with serial port RS-232 so i must create a driver or program that will get data from buffer and copy the data to a text file.so programming that in DOS or Windows is easy????

------------------------------------
and does any of the Atmel series of Microcontroller(8051) has an analog to digital converter(ADC) internal

Please help me.Thanks!

Last edited:
8051 is keeping it general, be more precise.

For the 89C51 the pin current is 20ma and the voltage is 5+.5(max).

Well TI does have a 8051 variation, but it is not prototype friendly

Data Converters - MicroSystem Mixed-Signal Data Converters - MSC1210Y5 - TI.com

If you want to use an A2D module, move on to AVRs or PICs. For the serial part, yes you will need a serial line driver (MAX232 is most common). Google it and you will see how.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back