Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microchip & SD Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

chenjk09

How to microchip store data to SD Card.

SPI. How to check the speed is fast enough to transfer to SD Card.
I want to develop the hardware and software for a compact and portable sound recorder, implemented using a microcontroller interfaced with an A/D converter, a flash memory/SD card and other user-interfaces

There is a large amount of information on how to connect a micro controller to an SD card, simply use Google to find it.

There is no lower limit to the SPI receive frequency as the host generates the clock, the host is limited to some fraction of it's operating frequency through a prescaler. The upper limit to the clock rate is around 25mhz. Obviously you'll want to use the fastest SPI clock your host controller can generate to reduce transfer time.

Hi,
Thank for the reply.
Can I say that after A/D data into straight to the SD card been store?
The flash memory ram memory is to start up and those code been store correct?

I'm sorry chenjk09, you could try to rephrase that or try using Google translate from your native language into English? Your last post makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back