Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microchip PIC Programmer -> 16C745/765 & 18F6720/8720

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiagoSilva

I allready have a post on this matter but nobody answers so here i come again to bug you hehe. I need a programmer for these pic's, because i allready have them, and they seem to be cool specially the 18F8720 great memory, speed, and C code support at MPlab, can you tell me of an serial or even parallel ( at this point it doesn't really mathers, i'm desperated ), that works with MPlab programmer software or that at least has some other that allow to do a good work :roll: :roll: :roll: .

Thanks Mates i hope that now someone sees this, er :D .
Bye!

PG2C programmer of olimex (see my signature), and ICPROG support your PICs.

I didn't program for them before, but I see it support. My PG2C work good with most of PICs.

Pls ask Nigel for his programmer. And you can use ICProg with his programmer, too.

You can program using ICSP, and you need a socket to connect to the PIC, because 18F6xx0 is in TQF package.

Hmm, the JDM interface thanks, i allready knew it but i didn't knew if i could use it and Mr. Nigel also wrote me that there is the ICProg wich support the 18FXX20 so thanks again.

Just one more question, i'm seeing that the JDM interface works ok for all the ICSP Pic's right since the programmer software recognises the device, yes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back