Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MicroChip Graphics pigtail

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanmacias

Hi everyone:
I just get this board (AC164127-3), and the Pic32 Starter Kit, so I was wondering if somebody can help me with a tutorial or something like "my first program in graphics envyroment" programs... or links.... thanks

What do you already know about the PIC32? Can you make it flash an LED? Have you used it as a DSP?

There are some guides on the Microchip website at: **broken link removed** - it appears they have a graphics library.

Some hints about your level of knowledge would help.

I have been working doing my own programs in C, and Assambler as well... but I'm really stuck trying to start with my programs... and I used to program in C++ OOP for pc's...

So can you flash an LED?

It is worth working on that first if you have never done it. It's a quantum leap from flashing lights to making graphics appear on a complex screen like that.

So can you flash an LED?

It is worth working on that first if you have never done it. It's a quantum leap from flashing lights to making graphics appear on a complex screen like that.

yes.... it has 3 led on board, i mean the PIC32 started board, and I make them flash simultaneously....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back