Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microchip CDC and Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgbphil

Hi,

I'm using a bit of a mangled version of the CDC stack from Microchip and cannot get it to work with Windows 7.

It works OK with XP and Vista.

I've downloaded the latest Microchip application libraries and tried out their version of the .inf on Win 7 to not effect. Apparently Win 7 needs some changes to the inf format. Some internet pundits say this has a problem, I've tried their solutions...nada.

Does anyone have a working .inf that works with Windows 7 that they can post? If possible can you provide the version number of the CDC stack your using with it.

If it doesn't work I can then burrow into the code (messy) and update that according to the known working version.....but I'd rather just change the inf file.

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back