Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MicroBasic compiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinke

Hi everyone, i need a microbasic compiler to program a PIC16F877A.I tried at microbasic.com but the site is actually under construction.If someone could kindly indicate me another site or simply send me the compiler i would be very grateful cause i need it urgently
Thanking you

vinke said:
Hi everyone, i need a microbasic compiler to program a PIC16F877A.I tried at microbasic.com but the site is actually under construction.If someone could kindly indicate me another site or simply send me the compiler i would be very grateful cause i need it urgently
Thanking you

I have just downloaded the compiler from simtel!, no problem

**broken link removed**

Not sure that is the compiler the person is after. As it makes .EXE and .COM files and he mentions 16F877A?

Also, I pulled the file from simtel and my virus scanner moved it to the vault? So beware.

There is also mikroelektronikas mikroBASIC.

**broken link removed**

mramos1 said:
Not sure that is the compiler the person is after. As it makes .EXE and .COM files and he mentions 16F877A?

Also, I pulled the file from simtel and my virus scanner moved it to the vault? So beware.

hi.
My virus scan this morning highlighted the simtel download,,, its been sent into a black hole!

For a cheap basic pic compiler why not try www.oshonsoft.com For a basic compiler this one is the best In my opnion over the highly priced ones.

Cheers Bryan

mikroe.com I think it is has a great product if you want to make PIC code. No reason not to use it. Going to pull the gcbasic now though to look. But for the free trail Mikrobasic is great to start with.

Have not been back to the Sourceboost (boostbasic) site in some time. That one looks as good as Proton.

EDIT: GCB site is broke. Will look another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back