Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

micro AD Converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

t.man

i'm having 0 - 2500mV as input to internal ADC so i want to use internal reference voltage (2.56V, in mega16).

for the time being i want to use 10K pot to test ADC conversions and its accurancy.

how can i make 2.5V( from 5V) supplying the pot?

i'm having 0 - 2500mV as input to internal ADC so i want to use internal reference voltage (2.56V, in mega16).

for the time being i want to use 10K pot to test ADC conversions and its accurancy.

how can i make 2.5V( from 5V) supplying the pot?

Create a potential divider using a 10K resistor beween one end of the pot and 5V supply, then you'll have 2.5 volts at the top of the pot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back