Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Michiganders, Energy Fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an artical abt it in this quarters Power engineering journal from the IET, looks very interesting but alas I cannot get there

Yea ... I was there Friday and Saturday ... my company sponsored the wireless Internet hookup. It's raining real heavy right now, so I have to head out soon and make sure all my gear is still working!

Hot as h-e double hockeysticks saturday, got some nice radiation burns from Mr. Sun on my arms legs and face :/

Sorry I missed the Fair and the opportunity to meet you, neighbor.

Take care of that burn. Regards, Mike

Last edited:
Just noticed the RS232 adapter on your web site. Very nice.

If you're interested, here's what I use (below). Also, the 3.5mm jacks I use fit nicely into the 0.1" holes on prototyping boards.

Take care, Mike

Attachments

• RS232 - Easy PIC Serial Port.JPG
    RS232 - Easy PIC Serial Port.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 9,655
Yeah, 20 cents in parts (grin). The DB9 connector hardware and 3.5mm jack cost more (grin).

Take care. Have fun. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back