Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mic prb..ur help

Status
Not open for further replies.

indika perera

Hi..all...i just wanted to know whether it is possible to use microphone and amplifier but that MIC wired long distance some what say 200m..i hope it is impossible because strength looses...
if so plz tell me what sort of circuit to use listen some sound that far way from the amplifier..:confused:?

Mic cable 200m long has a resistance of a few ohms. A mic is 600 ohms to 3k ohms so the resistance of the cable will barely attenuate the signal.
The capacitance of the cable will attenuate high audio frequencies.

Amplify the signal first with a preamp having a low output impedance so the capacitance of the cable will have no effect on high audio frequencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back