Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mega site

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I watched it for a while yesterday also. Something about an alien would in our own world just makes me amazed:woot:

I agree, I watched it for a while yesterday also. Something about an alien would in our own world just makes me amazed:woot:
Watched it for a couple of hours tonight live. Really fascinating but I am a science nerd and a bit of weirdo who likes that stuff, I might even grow a beard one day :D

Its so addictive!!! They cant get to the very bottom of 10,000 meters because the rover tops out at 6000. But its nail biting stuff, shame its on live so late!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back