Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mcu

Status
Not open for further replies.

alizee

In 32 bit prcessor if need to avoid false turn on of output at power on in what way I can avoid that ? Through h/w or s/w and how ? plz suggest.........

Hold the reset line of the MCU active until the power has stabilized. Design your circuit hardware so that the reset state of the MCU does not produce undesired results.
Without more specifics, there is no way for me to be more specific. ;)

Hold the reset line of the MCU active until the power has stabilized. Design your circuit hardware so that the reset state of the MCU does not produce undesired results.
Without more specifics, there is no way for me to be more specific. ;)

If I want to control IGBT firing thro MCU then at power on what necessary
ckt need to add to avoid false turn on of IGBT ?

You would need to post a preliminary schematic of the circuit for me to answer that.

That doesn't tell me anything. You haven't even mentioned which MCU, transistor and driver module you are using. Post a schematic and I'll tell you how to add circuitry to prevent "false turn on of IGBT".

General

sorry I need to draw it in ckt dia so I need another s/w for drawing which we get it done from others if poss i will try..
but my question is general only when at power on output pin may be connected to any thing may be suppose buzzer
or whatever it should not turn on quickly bcoz power on reset causes change of port pin status during this reset duration may goe high to low at 1st which may cause false trigger so what hardware precaution do i need to take ?

Most hardware takes care of this for you. For example, most PIC microcontrollers pins are in high impedance mode when in reset and remain so coming out of reset. They only change state once the code turns the pin into an output.
You STILL haven't told me which 32bit processor you are using. :rolleyes:

I am using Renesas R32c111

Most hardware takes care of this for you. For example, most PIC microcontrollers pins are in high impedance mode when in reset and remain so coming out of reset. They only change state once the code turns the pin into an output.
You STILL haven't told me which 32bit processor you are using. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back