Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MCU for treadmill- repairable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

famreeks

Hi,Is it worth while getting the board repaired or buy new for $150?

Wher can I get it repaired?

Cheers
Mike

Why don't you ask the company where you can get it repaired.

Unless you can get the software for the MCU, replacing the MCU won't do anything.

Sidewalks are free... I got a Lab puppy (well, two years old now), who needs to be walked twice a day, or more... Hmmm. Wonder if they make treadmill for dogs, and if I strap a cat to the front of it, maybe I can get Obama to send me a check for alternative energy...

Sorry, didn't know the OP was from Canada. Snow and ice would be bad enough, but getting chased by polar bears would be a really bad day...

Oh, no. I don't know if he's from a wintery place or not. I'm just saying he might be.

Yeah, you know, during the winter up here in Canada we all have to pack hand cannons underneat our parkas when we drive our dog sleds to work to protect ourselves from the rampant polar bear population. It's worse than Texas. :D

Last edited:
Hi,Is it worth while getting the board repaired or buy new for $150?

Wher can I get it repaired?

Cheers
Mike

What is the problem with the board? Does the treadmill work, the motor, speed, etc.

You would have to contact the manufacturer of the treadmill. I needed a replacement part for my treadmill. The manufacturer sent me a FREE replacement no cost at all to me even shipping cost. I did not have to send anything back. Now this was not an electronic part.

Call their toll free number, what have you got to lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back