Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MB3775 to control dc motor

Status
Not open for further replies.
That don't control a motor it for a switching power supply it uses pwm to step the voltage up. Or down

Last edited:
I was affraid of that, just asked here to be sure.

Then i'll just ask another thing, is there any way i can generate a triagular wave from a square one?
Without the use of counters.

Last edited:
Your old printer has a motor controller in it you just haven't found it. If it is smd type chips look for a chip that has 4 pins on both sides solder to a tab.

The printer was a great source of components, i removed 2 ULN2023 and 2 ULN2803, schmitt inverters, d flip-flop, there's only one i haven't checked so i'll do it as soon as i can.
Thanks for your help, i'll try what's on that website, it might just work instead.

You no old hard drives have very good motor controller in them. but the best place i found
was a big cannon copier. It had some big gear head motors and 10 or so motor controller boards.

Last edited:
Don't worry, i gave up on that, i'll try with PWM with the op-amps (that's why i asked about the triangular wave).

You don't need a triangular wave or a opamp for pwm you can use a 555 I have a good circuit showing how

I know i can use the 555, the problem is i live in a small town, i can only get basic components, like resistors, transistors, that kind of things. There isn't a single place that sell ICs and buying them online would be quite expensive with the shipment and everything, so i'm using what i have.

By the way, thanks for all your help.

What country do you live in magester, shipping in the US from electronics site is generally very reasonable and there are plenty fo good websites to get mixed IC's from cheap.

Last edited:
where you live I'll send you some good chips there not new but they work I tested them

What country do you live in magester, shipping in the US from electronics site is generally very reasonable and there are plenty fo good websites to get mixed IC's from cheap.

I live in Argentina, in a small city. That's why shipments are expensive, i'm far from capitals and main cities. But i'm moving to the country's capital in a few weeks, i'll see what i can do then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back