Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

matlab-serial comm-atmega16

Status
Not open for further replies.

ujjvalshah

hi everyone
following is what i am trying to do...

3d graph plotter of real objects in matlab

intro...
i have already made a distance meter which measures the distance of a specific point and displays it on an lcd. now i want to add something to it..... what i want to do is put this distance meter on some kind of base which will be operated witht a servo motor. now this servo motor wil rotate one step at a time and the distance will be recorded in microcontroller(uC).

problem.....
now what i want to do is send this data( distance ) to the pc or say matlab to be specific. i know i will need a uart for serial communication.. but i dont know the programming codes for matlab (i have refered to help file for serial communication, but i am too dumb to grasp it :'()...

can anyone please help me? pls send me some ready made codes or atleast the syntax! :-\.... and ya first let me ask.. wether this thing is possible or not?

☼☺☼coool☼☺☼ said:
hey dear,,, can you send me your distance meter please I need it !!?? thanx alot .....

have mailed you.. let me know if you get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back