Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

matlab enquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermaine

Hi,

I need help for this matlab question. Could anyone advise me how should i start off with this question?
Please kindly advise. Thanks.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    255.5 KB · Views: 280
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    206.2 KB · Views: 265
I suggest that you invest in a better scanner so we can see the questions that you so adroitly copy from books. You might also consider telling us which of the many questions on the page you are referring to, but I suppose that woud require that you do some actual work.

Papabravo said:
I suggest that you invest in a better scanner so we can see the questions that you so adroitly copy from books. You might also consider telling us which of the many questions on the page you are referring to, but I suppose that woud require that you do some actual work.

err the scan quality is fine, you are prob using IE which scales the picture so it looks grainy. try a real browser :D

Firefox, by default does the same thing. Which "real" browser did you have in mind?

Opera doesn't.

Anyway, if I remember rightly both Firefox and IE let you enlarge shrunk pictures.

Either Opera will let you zoom whole pages and so will IE 7. Firefox is a little behind in this respect, it will zoom text, and installing an extention will allow picures but Macromedia flash and all other media remains unzoomed.

The pictures are shrunk and can be made full size with a click. But they are the fuzzy JPG file type instead of a very clear GIF or PNG.

Yes, the same with Firefox.

Anyway I could derail the thread talking about the differences between different browsers but I'll resist the temptation. :)

Papabravo said:
Firefox, by default does the same thing. Which "real" browser did you have in mind?

links via Framebuffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back