Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

math help

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermaine

Hi guys,

I need help to solve this fourier series question.
I'm pretty confused when there is a period of L.Can anyone one kindly advise me how to solve this question. Thanks a million.
The perioddic square wave f(t) = { 0 -T/2 < t < 0
A 0<x<T/2

for f(t + T) = f(t).
Find f(t) and an and bn for A = 250/ I +100 and T = 1/f = 1/10I
and N = 1,2,3....8 on time interval of 0<=t<=3T.
Please advise me. Thanks.

If you used Latex then we might actually be able to understand your equations.

Either way do your own bloody college work!

fiction said:
Hero999 stop bieng a smuck all your life...
Did you mean schmuck? What exactly is a smuck? I want details!

I don't know but fiction surely has it in for me because he had a go at me in his previous post and he's only made two posts!
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/communication-devices.23591/#post159601

Do you know me from another forum or something?

Anyway, you must understand that while I do enjoy helping people with their engineering problems. I simply refuse to do all the work for them especially if they will use it to pass a course which they're otherwise too stupid or lazey to have passed.

Another civilized and enlightening case of poster bashing.

What's wrong with that?

I've kissed quite a few women in my time, so I'll take that as a complement thank you.

Hero999 said:
I don't know but fiction surely has it in for me because he had a go at me in his previous post and he's only made two posts!
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/communication-devices.23591/#post159601

Do you know me from another forum or something?

Anyway, you must understand that while I do enjoy helping people with their engineering problems. I simply refuse to do all the work for them especially if they will use it to pass a course which they're otherwise too stupid or lazey to have passed.

I apoligize for my attitude towards you.
The thing about these forums are we help one another, and if we detect one of the guys is lazy not stupid we tell him in decent manner to do his own work.

I used to solve those problems before. Lots of...... I'll give you a hint on how to solve the problem. Using fourier series. It up to you to study, i did my part and you must also do your part. OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back