Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Marking all topics in all sub forums as read

Status
Not open for further replies.

dipal_z

I am sorry if this feature is already available but I don't know how can I mark all topics in all forums as read?

Whenever I visit any forum I query for all messages from my last visit, go through messages of my interest and once done mark all of them as read.

Please let me know how to use this feature here if available.

Thanks in Advance.

Nigel Goodwin said:
If you leave the site, the next time you return the posts you hadn't read will no longer be marked as new.

There's no need to mark posts as read.

That's actually something i don't like!
When something happens (bad connection, IE crash, ...). And you return afterward you can't see wich topic's you already read anymore.

Exo said:
When something happens (bad connection, IE crash, ...). And you return afterward you can't see wich topic's you already read anymore.

In that case you simply have to note the time, and check for posts around then.

PHPBB is the most popular forum software there is!.

I agree !

Exo said:
I've got to agree, it can be a pain trying to read everything in one sitting - I usually have to mess about looking at time stamps and remembering (or not :cry: ) which threads I have still to read.
Being on shared computers makes this a bit of a bind :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back