Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Marketting for led display buisness....

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolguy

Hi,

I work on led display board, need some suggestion for marketing
**broken link removed**
tips please suggest some here are some pics of my display board.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 498
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 522
Sorry, this page isn't available
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

I would start with going "door to door". Bars etc. and offering them custom made signs. This way you get direct feedback from the customer and get a good "feeling" what they want. Or what they think about your product. The photos look quite decent. Facebook page and a web page is a good idea.

1. Do they need the product ?
2. Can you offer a better product for the same price or better price than your competitors
3. Are you confident in your product to offer a decent warranty ?
4. Do you have liability insurance against one of your products going wrong and possibly catching fire ?
5. Think of reasons that your customer should choose you over an established manufacturer. Can you offer faster turn around times ? Better customisation ? More features ?

I agree with misterT. Starting up needs to be done face-to-face. You might consider wearing a sandwich board with your message in LED's -- maybe something to the effect of, "SIGN MAN," "ET CETERA," "BUY ME," and so forth.

upload_2013-11-27_6-6-14.png

John

I agree with misterT. Starting up needs to be done face-to-face. You might consider wearing a sandwich board with your message in LED's -- maybe something to the effect of, "SIGN MAN," "ET CETERA," "BUY ME," and so forth.

I have done this in many hotel, restaurant and show Room. it was nice experience..
but the rate was 700sp foot complete display with box.
but how to convenience customer for its importance ??

How will it make them money!!!
Thats what it is all about.
The investment must return prophet.
It must make more money then it cost.

Hello Sir,

I would start with going "door to door". Bars etc. and offering them custom made signs. This way you get direct feedback from the customer and get a good "feeling" what they want. Or what they think about your product. The photos look quite decent. Facebook page and a web page is a good idea.

Here is my web i made **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back