Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

manufacturing a hydrophone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammayi

i want to make a hydrophone that listen to two pingers of 45 KHz and 37.5 KHz.
what i got from searching till now, that i can make it from an electret condenser microphone or i can get the transducer from a fish finder. But what i want to know is what specification should i consider while selecting the microphone to match these specific frequencies.
moreover, i want to pass the signal to a preamplifier , amplifer and bandpass filter. i found a bunch of circuits for these elements. but i am not sure which one i should use, because i am still sophomore with less backgrounds on these.

if there is any tips or hints about which mic i should choose, and the circuits attached.

thanks alot

look for ultra sonic motion (and distance) sensors. Most of the ones I played with are in the 20k to 30khz range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back